Developed for both domestic and international markets, XCA 220 all-terrain crane has an extensive applicability, and is widely suitable for lifting and installation operations in oil field construction, wharf building, bridge erection, etc.
With a 7-section elliptical boom extendable in the 13.4-73m range, an infinite luffing trussed jib extendable to 44 meters (incl. an 8-m-long additional section) and supported by 10x8x10 H-shaped triggers, the 5-axle chassis-mounted crane has an effective reach of as large as 108.2 meters. In addition, the twin independent winch layout, the modular balance weights and the new-type energy-efficient hydraulic system also make it stand out from its industry peers.
Its main performance characteristics are listed as follows:
1. A larger lifting height of up to 108 meters and a larger lifting capacity;
2. A single engine system of higher power and a maximum gradeability of 67%;
3. The design for efficient site transfer makes easy shifting with mounted balance weights to nearby workplaces.
4. The new-type energy-efficient hydraulic system contributes to a lower fuel consumption rate, a higher micro-motion performance and a better maneuverability;
5. The innovative application of intelligent boom technologies based on disruptive concepts of crane maneuverability delivers a comfortable experience of intelligent operation;
6. The World-leading intelligently-controlled crane traveling system and the optimal integrated control technique reduce the excessive wearing in the braking system during a long downhill journey, and thus extend its service life;
7. The industry-leading HMI system of sedan-class technical sophistication makes operation easier and quicker;
8. The new-type styling and user-friendly design make driving and operation more convenient.
More Cost Efficient
Industry-Leading in Performance